Hello again to our valued subscribers and listed companies.
It has been a very busy few months here at IMD HQ and we are just about to reach the top of that mountain as the countdown has now begun for companies to submit EVERYTHING to appear in IMD 2012/2013 the 21st printed edition of the worlds most comprehensive guide for the milling industry across the world.
If you want to be part of it, here’s what you need to do by 17:30 GMT on Friday August 24th, 2012.
– Visit www.internationalmilling.com and register your company (if you haven’t already).
– Check your contact details, category listings and make changes where you need to.
– Make sure that you have got everything you need in terms of company logos, synopsis, adverts and equipment guides (please do get in touch asap if any of these are of concern to you!).
– Equipment Guides must be submitted (if somehow you have missed any of my numerous reminders and info packs please check our archive for information on them)
– Submit ALL relevant artwork for your adverts, equipment guides and company profile pages.
– ORDER your copy of IMD 2012/2013.
Once you have ticked all of these boxes… relax. We’ll do the rest.
All the best
In this current series of video footage from GRAPAS 2012 we have already seen speeches from industry specialists such as Muyang and Buhler. In part V of this series we are introduced to Mario Rodriguez who represented another industry giant in Tapco Inc.
Tapco Inc. offer expertise in manufacturing elevator buckets and in this 2-part feature Mr Rodriguez discuss elevator bucket maintenance, important for sustaining the life of your equipment and also its value.
Remember to get in touch if you submit your videos or pictures from any of the international milling events that run throughout the year simply by dropping me an email.
Stay tuned for Part VI of GRAPAS 2012!