Dear Colleagues,I would like to personally invite you to the 26th Annual IAOM MEA District Conference & Expo happening on 31st October to 3rd November 2015 at the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC), UAE.This year, we’ll transform DWTC Sheikh Maktoum Hall‘s 3,800 sqm floor area into a ConFex venue combining conference, expo, lunch and coffee break areas. This will certainly increase interaction among delegates, exhibitors, and visitors.I’m also delighted to inform you that the Expois sold out with almost 130 stands booked by over 100 companies including machinery manufacturers, food processing, and packing companies.
IAOM MEA Leadership Council and Education Committee members worked closely with speakers to develop a highly educational conference program featuring technical, what’s new, feed milling, and trading topics:
- New Industrial Process for Whole Wheat Flour/ Old Stone Mills/ Chakki Mills
- Alternative Pest Management for Grain, Food & Feed Processing Facilities
- Replacement of Azodicarbonamide (ADA) in Flour Treatment & Baking Improvers
- Mid Chain Fatty Acids (MCFA) Applications and Benefits in Agribusiness
- Reduced Feed Cost & Improved Performance with Altered Feed Particle Size
- Binder Technologies for Food and Feed
- Global Grain Trade Trends–The Importance of the Supply Chain
- Managing Strategies & Price Risks for Flour Milling Firms
- US, Black Sea, Canadian, Baltic Sea, Australian, French Markets OutlookReputable industry speakers, market leaders, and distinguished professors from North Carolina State University, and North Dakota State University will deliver high-calibre presentations, and engage with you during the panel Q&A sessions.Marketing keynote speaker will be Mr. Keith Chambers, Marketing Expert to the Fortune 500. Mr Chambers has lead marketing strategy and executional tactics for more than 160 goods and service providers, including some of America’s biggest household names like Arm & Hammer, Hormel, Coppertone, Claritin, 3M, McCormick, Clorox, General Mills, Dole, Frito Lay, and many, many more. In his keynote, he will share this extraordinary process as well as many of the new marketing insights he has produced.
We are also pleased to announce the participation of Ms. Dorie Clark, an adjunct professor of business administration at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business, and guest lecturer at Harvard Business School, and the Harvard Kennedy School. A frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review, TIME, Entrepreneur, and the World Economic Forum blog, Ms. Clark will demonstrate how leaders cultivate a powerful professional reputation.
Dr. William Wilson, a University Distinguished Professor at North Dakota State University, will moderate the trading session and deliver the keynote presentation, “Managing Strategies and Price Risks for Flour Milling Firms.” He was recognized as one of the top 10 Agricultural Economists in 1995 and more recently as one of the top 1% of agricultural economists by RePEc (Research Papers in Economics).
IAOM MEA will also be launching the Arabic edition of the Future of Flour book. The first 2,000 copies of the Arabic book are going to be sold during the conference.
I look forward to see you in Dubai!
Best personal regards
Essa Al Ghurair
IAOM MEA 2015 Conference Chairman
Chairman, Al Ghurair Resources, LLC