You are active in the feed manufacturing or trading industry and you want to be updated on which tools can boost your business? Stay ahead of the pack and join this free seminar at the Lotus F1 team centre.
Get introduced to specialized tools for the feed, premix, petfood and trading industry. Have a fun day at the Lotus F1 team centre, network with fellow feed manufacturers over a Belgian beer and be inspired on getting the most out of your business.
For general managers, financial controllers, nutritionists, IT managers, purchase managers, R&D managers, QA managers and traders.
Draw inspiration from the testimonials of fellow entrepreneurs. Learn how software supports their business processes: from profit-driven feed formulation to customer-oriented services, from well-considered purchase and risk management and thorough quality control to sound management decisions. Learn what the cloud can mean for the feed industry.
09.00 – 09.45 Coffee and cake
09.45 – 11.15 Session 1
- 09.45 – 10.30 Feeding 9 billion people in a sustainable way. How to cope with volatility and the need for transparancy – by Jan Nickolai, expert agri commodities sourcing
- 10.40 – 11.15 Case study: Mole Valley Farmers – Implementation highlights, by Alan Parsons, CRM manager at Mole Valley Farmers Ltd.
11.15 – 11.30 Coffee break
11.30 – 13.00 Session 2
- 11.30 – 12.15 MILAS-AX: Added value for feed and milling – by Valerina De Lille, Operations manager ERP at Adifo
- 12.20 – 13.00 Using cloud and big data. Discovering opportunities in the Supply Chain – by Reinhart De Lille, R&D manager at Adifo
13.00 – 14.00 Lunch + time to try your luck on the F1 Simulator or the Batak machine
14.00 – 15.10 Session 3
- 14.00 – 14.30 Business case: Pågen AB – assuring availability and quality of Sweden’s favorite bread products – by Jacob Malmros, Business Solutions IT manager at Pågen AB
- 14.40 – 15.10 BESTMIX LIMS – How to capitalize on smart quality management – by Paul Smolders, BESTMIX LIMS product manager at Adifo
15.10 – 15.30 Coffee break
15.30 – 16.00 Final session
- 15.30 – 16.00 Formulation as a Service. How to use cloud-based technology in the formulation industry – by Karel Vervaet, BESTMIX development manager at Adifo