Women in Agribusiness Summit Europe - France
Country: France, Event type: All Events, Milling Events
This premier day-and-a-half conference is the perfect complement to International Women”s Day on March 8th and will feature industry knowledge for executive women in the agri-food sector, providing in-depth examination and comprehensive discussions on the outlook and shifting indicators in the industry.
Topics, presented by expert speakers, will include:
- Reducing Food Waste for European Producers
- Farming 4.0 – Ushering in the Age of Digital Agriculture
- Innovations in Agriculture
- Gene Editing in the EU
- Executive Roundtable: A Spotlight on Senior-Level Women in Ag
IMD Companies Attending
- This information is unavailable.