7th European Algae Industry Summit - France
Country: France, Event type: All Events, Aquaculture Events
ACI’s 7th Annual European Algae Industry Summit (formerly known as “European Algae Biomass Conference”) will take place on 26th & 27th April 2017 in Nice, France. The event will once again bring together senior executives from industry and academia to discuss the latest commercial and technical developments, challenges and research breakthroughs throughout the entire algae value chain.
Exclusive Site Visit: Camporosso APG facility
A day prior the conference, a limited number of summit delegates will have a unique opportunity to join an exclusive site visit to the APG facility in Camporosso (Ligurian Riviera, Italy).
Camporosso site is a fully integrated microalgae, energy and biorefinery plant, designed and developed to be an advanced sustainable production unit, energetically independent. Site planning criterium was to develop different technologies to obtain a flexible system suitable for the cultivation of several strains of microalgae maintaining sustainable concept.
There is no extra charge to join the site visit, although places are limited and allocated to the conference delegates on first come first served basis. Therefore, we would strongly suggest to book your place early to avoid disappointment.
– Peter Van Der Dorpel, CEO, Algae Link NV
– Federico G. Witt Sousa, Production Director, AlgaEnergy
– Syed Isa Syed Alwi, Managing Director, Algaetech Group of Companies
– Olivier Lepine, Management Team, Algosource Technolgoies/ Alpha Biotech
– Silvio Mangini, Technical Director, Archimede Ricerche Srl
– Sammy Boussiba, Professor Microalgal Biotechnology Laboratory, Ben-Gurion University of The Negev
– Silvia Fluch, Managing Director, Partner, COO, Ecoduna Produktions-GmbH
– Mario Tredici, Vice President & Professor, European Algae Biomass Association
– Jorg Ulmann, Managing Director / Scientific Project Manager, Roquette Klotz
– John Benemann, CEO, MicroBio Engineering, Inc.
– Peter Ripplinger, CEO, Subitec
– Maria Barbosa, Director of AlgaePARC, Wageningen UR Food & Biobased Research
For more information visit: www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/european-algae-industry-summit/
IMD Companies Attending
- Awaiting confirmations.